15

NO MORE Google Wave invitations

Posted by 郁闷的丰~~ on Thursday, November 26, 2009







Give away Google Wave invitation left..
Currently I still have 7 invitations left.
Anyone who interest to try out just leave comments,
write your email in the email fields..


No more ad. lolz




If you have blog or twitter, please help me spread my blog in any form.


Thanks!! 


UPDATED
Leave your email in the email fields, not comments fields.
You might get spam.


I will send the invitation on 30 November.


UPDATED
To whom leave comment below, I already add you in the invitation list.
However, GOOGLE might take few days to deliver the invitation to you.
So check it time to time.
Happy Waving!! 

15 Comments


give me one ok? jiajw0426@gmail.com thanks


can I request one here ? lee.kenseng@gmail.com


can I request one here ? lee.kenseng@gmail.com


Can I have one?
owlivee@gmail.com


I would like to use google wave :) can you please invite me ?

fabiomssilva (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you !


well not sure if my first post have gone trought so....

I would like to have one google wave invite.

Thank you ;)

fabiomssilva (at) gmail (dot) com


Hello Sir,
i always wanted to experience google wave
thats my email: llreve99@gmail.com


would u please send me an invitation!! ^^ xantouch@gmail.com


would you send me an invitation please? xantouch@gmail.com


blu3bird at gmail dot com

TIA


Hi! can you please send one to gio6pg@hotmail.com and one to p.paletti@barabino.it ?

thanks


All above already sent, you guys suppose get in within few days.

Still gt two invitations left


I'd be gratefull if you could send me one invitation pierretoutpuissnt@gmail.com
thanks so much


All sent out ad..
Wait for the invitation send to you by Google
Happy Waving..

PS:
To Flo, only able send to your hotmail account, no more ad.. Sorry

Copyright © 2009 丰之谷~~ All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.