27

NO MORE Another 16 Google Wave Invitations

Posted by 郁闷的丰~~ on Monday, November 30, 2009 in



Give away Google Wave invitations...
Currently I has 16 invitations left, so if you want, leave your comment down there and your email address.

Sorry..
All invitations already give out..


Thanks4support!!

27 Comments


Could I have one?

vijayrb03 [at] gmail . com


I would like to receive Google Wave Invite. Please :) Best regards. tidesonar02 (at) gmail.com


Can I have one, please? :)


Couldn't find any email field.. Used my google account instead :)


Yo quiero una invitación!! =)


Yo quiero una invitacion!! =)


I'd be grateful if you could send me one! Thank you for your generosity.

nese.inanc [at] gmail.com


I already send to Vijay, TideSonar and Nese..


Prillan_91 and Lizbeth,
Sorry, I confuse Blogger with Wordpress ad..
Please leave your email again.
Just as other do..
Thks


I would love to have one of these, as well, and would be sure to invite others when I am permitted.

kbschr1 [at] gmail.com


Send to you ad, Keith S.

Happy Waving!!


Thank you so much! Once I gat approved, I'll be sure to add to to my wave group. I like your nickname, by the way. It translates in English to something like "Severe Depression", right?


Could you give me one, please?


Could you give me one please?


Hi can I have one...

stojic77 @ hotmail.com


Manguta, Please give me your email

Ivan, send you ad.

Keith, Yaya.. sometin like tat. lolz


add md please, i am farid mohammed palestine

Fmohammad@gmail.com


Send it to you ad..
Happy Waving!!


i need to . thanx
saeed90@ymail.com


My mail raul.res(at)gmail.com

Thanks


Hola! este es mi correo lizbeth.davila@gmail.com


Gracias!! me llegó la invitación... Saludos! =)


please send me one at ionas33@yahoo.com


me podrias enviar una ionas33@yahoo.com


hello
i hope you have space for me
ah.seed@gmail.com

Copyright © 2009 丰之谷~~ All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.